Friday, October 14, 2011

Love, Love Me Do

Today I watched the HBO documentary on George Harrison.



He was not my favorite Beatle.


I was more a Paul girl.



But as I watched the documentary and was so quickly propelled back to 1964 I decided that all four of them were adorable.



I was obsessed with the Beatles.



I read every Tiger Beat or Teen magazine that I could get my hands on to get the 'facts'.

Now as I watch those black and white movies and photos I am so impressed by the quality of the photography. We need to shoot more in black and white. The contrasts are stunning, the emotions caught are tender and real. With color removed you really focus on the subject.

I fell in love all over again.




I'm more 'in like' with Ringo.
I think John and Yoko were exactly matched.

Why did I think Paul was the cutest? George is adorable here.

And I'm over the sadness of not marrying Paul. Nancy is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment