Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Isn't this Cute?

We are trying to be good parents and in-laws and staying NOT with Josh and Olivia. I know they miss us and really, really (not) want us with them 24/7, BUT we have rented this little cottage.

There are five little cottages (sounds like the beginning of a nursery rhyme)

They are all painted yellow -
Ed says they were built circa 1920.
The living room, so Restoration Hardware or Pottery Barn.
An itsy bitsy kitchen, but perfect for this need.
The bedroom, tiny, but adequate. The white makes it so fresh.
And little eating nook
And what would one of my trips be without photos of food?

We ate at blue plate, right on the block by our cottage and I LOVED it. I could eat there for every meal while I am here and never want to go anywhere else.

Vietnamese Turkey Burger Salad. No dressing. So California.
And speaking of sooo California -

This was outside the restaurant. Could you see this in Iowa?

No comments:

Post a Comment