Thursday, November 10, 2011

Only in California

do capes, ponchos, and long sweaters work so well ....
I think every other woman/girl has one one.

It makes me want to go get one, but uh, which two days of our Iowa weather would I wear one?

Then there are boots with skinny jeans -

ankle boots with dresses or shorts -
and thigh high -
I have a lotta thigh to show, but I just don't think this is the way I want to accentuate it! It only looks good on the svelte.

However, in Iowa we can wear boots. So this trend is a good one. In fact, it's a trend we have adopted EVERY winter!

Then there is LOTS of faux fur -
Mind you, it's not THAT cold, but when the sun goes down and it turns to 50 degrees, the faux fur comes out.

And it must be faux. The West Hollywood City Council is thinking about banning REAL fur. Can you imagine living in an area that bans what you do and don't wear? Isn't that stepping on some boundaries????

So that's my fashion trend update from sunny CA to chilly IA.

No comments:

Post a Comment