Here's a look at our CA neighborhood.
We frequently park by this house -
 |
| Do you think the owner had a tad too much LSD in his past? |
And right next door is this house -
 |
| Hmm, wonder what they think about their neighbor's outdoor furniture? |
Then we went to Venice Beach today -
 |
| I never tire of looking at palm trees |
 |
| and greenspace |
 |
| and beachfront. I wish I had recorded the waves. So relaxing. |
 |
| Here is a home of a homeless. |
 |
| And my peer's (from the 60s) business. |
Then along the way you see some beautifully landscaped home with bamboo. I just love the foliage here. Bamboo....
And my food photo -
 |
| Ed had a sandwich with fries (natch), but note the ROSEMARY, just thrown in as a garnish. Do you know how expensive those two strips of rosemary would be for us to buy at home? I see rosemary hedges all around. Oh, sweet fragrance! |
Oh and the news is all hot about a storm coming to LA. It's RAIN, people. Just rain. You'd think the area was going to have traffic stopped. It's not a blizzard, ice, tornado or hurricane; it's rain.
Another funny. A reporter was on the scene at a sit in and said, "It's getting chilly out here, people are going to need a jacket." It was 60 degrees. In Iowa we are just beginning to put on long sleeve shirts.
Perspective.
No comments:
Post a Comment