Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Storm


There was a storm here in So Cal. Had you heard? Probably not, the rest of the nation would have seen that reported as rain.

And that's what is was, just some rain.

A reporter interviewed a woman who said she really didn't mind it THAT much.

Rain. Must be nice to have sunny and seventy weather so much that a little rain is an inconvenience.

However THE STORM did bring great waves for the surfers.



So Josh and Olivia and her sister Angie took us to Manhattan Beach.


It is gorgeous.


I want a summer cottage here, for a cool five, six million, why not?











If I did live here I could work at my chain of stores named after myself and as you can tell styled after my beachy fashion style, lots of flash and lots of skin.











And if I lived here in the summer I would allow Josh to come and visit.

And my food photo of the day -

Smoked trout salad. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment