Not Physical Therapy, I'm in that now for my fractured fibula and almost a graduate.
I need GST therapy.
Never heard of it?
It's relatively new. Grandma Shopping Therapy.
I was at the mall today. And my body was just drawn, with no control, and out of my way, to the baby department.
OMG! I wanted to buy every outfit. Each one was cuter than the previous.
How am I going to resist?
I'm going to go broke, BUT I'm sure that my future granddaughter NEEDS whatever I see.
![]() |
| Here she is dreaming of what I am going to send.... |
![]() |
| I can't wait to buy little tutu skirts. |
![]() |
| Wouldn't any little girl look adorable in this dress? |
![]() |
| Or this one? There are too many to choose from! |
![]() |
| And even though she's going to be in sunny CA, shouldn't she have a Rachel Zoe leopard coat? |
![]() |
| Now honestly, who wouldn't love all this coordination? |
I need to start my therapy now! Honestly, I am going to need a support group, or a STOP group. Someone has to help me gain control!!!!!!!






No known cure! :)
ReplyDelete