I loved the book, could you tell?
I wanted, I desired, I had a need to know what happened to these characters. I love books so much more than tv, because I didn't have to wait for the next episode. I was in charge of the DVR, so to speak.
Liz Moore's characters are so real to me. Very delicately she describes them through thoughts and conversation and I ached and rooted for them.
As I was looking for a photo of the book I found her website. If you got to her site before February 6th you could win a signed copy. Or you can check it out from the library, which probably wouldn't please her as much.
She has excerpts from her book on her website.
It's good. It's really good. It's one of the best books I've read this year. Well, number one out of three I've read this year is not bad odds, right? The odds may improve the more I read.
Here's a review from the San Francisco Chronicle that probably explains the book in better terms than I ever could.
I just know I loved it.

No comments:
Post a Comment