I love to watch Dr. Oz, however I do have to watch with the caveat that not all we hear or see is believable. HE is not really researching all he suggests nor has he tried it all, but nonetheless, it is a better television to watch. (I watch it with a glass of wine while I begin to prepare dinner. Wonder what he would think of that routine?)
Lately it seems that many of the segments have been on losing weight and how to boost your metabolism. I certainly need to boot my metabolism. I miss my estrogen!!!!
Which leads me to the subject of this post, this Flax Muffin.
1/4 cup ground flax meal
1 t. baking powder
2 t. cinnamon
1 t. coconut oil
1 egg
1 stevia packet
Put in microwaveable cup, stir and cook for 50-55 seconds. Voila!
Jorge Cruise was on and said this would jumpstart your day. I've tried it and it's actually rather good, not sweet, but fast to make and with a little butter or jelly if you can so indulge...
I also checked out a couple of his books from the library and I really like his 8 Minutes in the Morning workout. These are simple (2) exercises to do six days a week, rotating over a four week period. Eight minutes, who doesn't have time for that?
No comments:
Post a Comment