So Friday night we went to Linger. The story of this restaurant is that it was once a mortuary, Olingers. The owners bought the place, removed the O from the sign and voila, Linger.
| Those wide windows are open, letting in that fresh Colorado breeze. |
And you did want to linger. The food was fantastic.
Here are my dining companions -
I did come to my senses at the end and managed to take a photo of dessert, a trio of chocolate. Oh, it went down so smoothly.
Then on Sunday when we were in Boulder we happened along Leaf, a vegetarian restaurant.
| See, even the restaurant causes Natalie to be pensive. |
It was fantastic. I had an egg white frittata with asparagus, tomato, fig, feta cheese. I ate it all like a good like girl.
There was also this group of individuals chanting "ohm" to spread peace and love and spiritual harmony. Very nice.
Another random note, you can rent bikes, just by paying like a parking meter, cool, huh?
You gotta love the individuality and diversity of Boulder. It's a great place to hang out.
No comments:
Post a Comment