Sunday, April 15, 2012

Having a little fun

I'm new to the fun theory.com site.

Always a little on the back edge of things, I am, however what a great idea to make what is a necessity to group functionality and making it FUN!

I've always liked a Volkswagon, dating way back to the bug. I mean, seriously, who can protest this classic car?

I always wanted my dad to buy me one, but of course that would be indulgent and there was no indulgence in our family.

Instead I got to drive something like this, a 1962 Chrysler. (Imagine it in turquoise, yup, bright turquoise!) And it was not mine, it was the family car.



So back to the fun theory, it is sponsored by Volkswagon. A lot of research for this site is done in Sweden and I have always loved the thought of living in Sweden. (Think IKEA) I do enjoy the clean lines of Danish design, love the blondness of it all (people included).

When I was in fifth grade we had to do reports on a country and I chose Sweden. After that lengthy and thorough research (imagine encyclopedia copyright infringement) I was in love.

So for this post I was searching for a photo of a lovely, fashion forward, gorgeous, blonde male and ran  into this blog, Lost in Stockholm. An American living in Stockholm, dating a Swede. My dream life, circa 1970ish.

This is what I love about the internet. One little post can lead you to several different places.

Here was my path today -

Post of fun theory.com's piano stairs from two years ago - (as I said, always a little behind)



To fun theory.com

To Volkswagon.

To Sweden.

To Lost in Stockholm.

To you.

A little global circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment