Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Twenty Years

on me.

That's what the Zumba teacher had on me.



She was 40.

She was also gorgeous. Perhaps the sexiest person I have ever been around and so full of energy. Even when she was sweating she was beautiful.

I looked like an aging, stiff, old lady. Gray hair hanging very unattractively. White legs showing, arm fat flying, oh I was a beauty.

I definitely have an old lady butt and body. (Ok, Ok, I know I am old, but it was a shock to me and hard to deny with mirrors in the front and back. OMG!)

And when she asked us to shake our booty, I thought with the size of mine it should really shake, but honest to goodness it didn't even begin to shake like hers. Of course hers was sexy, mine was, well, words just can't describe.

And I was doing Zumba Gold. That's Zumba for the aging population. Uh, huh, once again that's me.

In the first fifteen minutes I thought surely she would call 911 if I fell down and couldn't speak.

I managed to make it through the entire hour. I think I was one of the oldest in the class. And it was for AGING people.

I should feel good that I was even there, trying, seeing as how I had 20 years on her.

I don't know how I'm going to feel tomorrow. Perhaps you should give me a call and see if I make it out of bed. Or even answer the phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment