I like to play during the day has to do with betting or beating the odds.
Now I'm not a gambler and I don't even profess to know when to hold 'um or fold 'um, but I am getting pretty good at this game.
Here's how to play.
First you go shopping. Any store. However it must be during the week, during the day.
Then when you get in line you begin your tactical maneuvers. You look at the aging customers ahead of you in Line A and Line B.
Because your decision is which aging customer seems more 'with it' and technologically advanced. Who is going to be able to get that credit/debit card out with ease, slide it through the machine, remember their pin number, see it and sign it within the allotted amount of time?
Next you look at the check out attendant, young or old?
Which attendant is going to be able to scan, total, and bag in an equally efficient manner? If you are lonely you can look for the talkative checker so you can have a conversation, however if you are in a hurry you should choose the one who looks as if they are bored to tears working today.
Then weighing all these factors you take a risk and choose your line.
I win some and I lose some, but I always have fun playing because I'm never really in a hurry, so the outcome isn't that big of a deal.
It's just me and the aging population. Gotta do something to make the time go by.
No comments:
Post a Comment