And I'm not even an architect.
They are adding on to our High School.
I'm all for change. We did need a larger Theater. I love to promote the Arts. It was a good idea. I'm all for support of our schools as a tax payer.
And that's the end of the positive stuff.
This is what the front of the school used to look like. A rather pleasant contemporary feel to a 40+ year old school. There was grass in the front, just the kind of greenspace to create a welcoming feel. Feng Shui at its best.
These three photos are the west side of the building where a new theater is being constructed. Again, I am all for a new theater.
| Two different levels. Will they be blended better or look like they were two separate buildings put in as after thoughts. |
| And for all that is sanity, why are the buildings separated? |
These next three photos show construction to the middle part of the school. I have no idea what this will be. Perhaps it is the area of the Administration Center as that is to be moved to be connected to the High School. It couldn't have been moved to another section of the building? The front must be defaced some more?
| The section off to the right was added. I have no idea what this space will be. It's actually the least objectionable of all. |
| This faces north, a view from the SW parking. All that is brick was once greenspace. |
| Same position in the lot, just moving south a little this will be the middle front section of the school. Again, it used to be green. |
| And a little more south, the former and current and future front entrance. |
I'm really embarrassed for us all.


No comments:
Post a Comment