Monday, August 6, 2012

Natalie and Brad's Shower

We were going to travel to Denver some time this summer to see Natalie and Brad and we were able to time it for a baby shower that their two friends, Nicole (who lives a few blocks away) and Kristina (who lives in San Francisco), hosted.

Nicole on the left, Kristina on the right
It was sooooo much fun.

There was a silly little obstacle course that Brad had to endure, but he was a trouper! (If it is any indication of what kind of dad he will be, he passed with flying colors!) I do love my SIL.


Then there was the opening of gifts


And there were so many kids there. All different ages. It helped refresh my memory.

Dario, with Brad (he loves him-mutual) almost two.

Emelia, 3 months, I got to see what Noelle would be like soon!
Ella, 16 mos. I was playing ballwith her. What a talker! Repeated everything I said!
It was a "couples" shower and the boys got to have their Maker's Mark and cigars. Somehow it made the shower all more palatable for them.
And here's the nuclear family, waiting for Baby Girl to come -

Isn't she just all baby?

And the mommies - past and future -

The one in the center is pregnant, in case you were looking left or right.


No comments:

Post a Comment