Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fire

I want a small fire

in my closet.

It's really the perfect solution to a new wardrobe.

I think insurance would cover a small portion of it.

And I would get the chance to start all over.

I don't hate ALL of my clothes, just some of them.

It's those some I can't get rid of because they are not horrible, yet I don't like to wear them.

I'm trying to weed through, seasonally, articles I do not wear.

But when it comes time to go somewhere, and I don't care where it is, I'm not happy with what I have to choose from. I know exactly what I want, but it doesn't exist in my closet.

Just one teeny little itty bitty fire...small flames....put out quickly, but the damage from the flames and the extinguisher cannot save even one item....

No comments:

Post a Comment