Sunday, October 7, 2012

Gg Brag Day

Here's an update of my grand babies. I now know why they call those books Grandma Brag book. As Grandmas we cannot have enough pictures or show them enough or talk about them enough. It's a pretty darn special time.

I could stare at the girls or their photos all day long.

On Sundays we often face time with the babies.



Noelle is just getting to the point where she stares at the phone and tries to touch it and we get disconnected quite a few times. I can't wait for her to respond on one of those calls.

I know, be patient, it's coming.

Isn't she the sweetest?

And teeny little Aven is growing.  I love all the photos of her still working on the uncurling of her body from the womb. Don't you just want to squeeze her?

Yesterday I bought the first of my Christmas look alike gifts for the girls. It's the first I've gone shopping for them since they've been born.

It is so strange and yet wildly exhilarating to say, "These are for my granddaughters."

I am so loving this stage of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment