Saturday, January 12, 2013

United in Orange

Today the Broncos are in the play-offs, but of course you knew that.

I'm not even sure I know play-offs for what, but I can fake my interest.

Well, Nike had tickets for the employees to go to a box suite for the game. So Natalie was going. She's a little bit more of a fan than I.

Brad was insanely jealous.

Then last minute on Friday someone at work cancelled out and Brad got to go! They confirmed with the Granny Nanny that she would be willing to stay. (Of course, weekends are double time) and so they are off to enjoy the game from INSIDE. It is terribly cold here today.

Here's their view...


And here is the family UNITED IN ORANGE portrait.


Everybody  has to be part of the team spirit!

(Aven's outfit lasted for almost an hour, don't tell her parents the outfit did not make game time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment