I am living the "I Love Lucy" show. Only I don't know what to call my show.
I Love Aven?
Gg Loves Aven?
Gg Tries It Again?
What Qualifies You to do THIS?
Do You Have Credentials?
So on Thursday I had two events planned. A friend of mine from home who now lives in Colorado Springs was coming to visit in the morning through early afternoon.
Then in the afternoon a furnace guy was coming.
Big day for Aven and I.
Well at 1:30 as my friend exits the furnace guy enters.
Perfect timing.
Then ten minutes later I put Aven down for a nap.
I decide to make an appointment for myself in Iowa when I return. Easy right?
Well, I get put on hold.
And hold.
And hold.
I'm getting nervous for I just know that Aven will awaken and the furnace guy will be done all when I actually get to talk with a human.
Guess what?
Aven wakes up. I got to get her with my phone on speaker in tow.
We play in the crib, waiting. On hold.
We come downstairs and I put her in her play area and we wait.
The furnace guy comes up the stairs. He carries stuff outside. I know he is going to be done.
I'm still on hold.
He comes in the room and I tell him I'm on hold and that as soon as a human comes on I'll call her back. No sooner have I said the words than a human speaks. She delivers the information quickly and the furnace guy waits patiently.
Then he wants to show me what he did.
Aven and I go with him.
She is suspicious. She looks and looks at him. He doesn't smile. (Who doesn't smile at a cute baby?) As he's talking her bottom lip begins to quiver. (Remember how she can detect karma?)
So we go back upstairs and I remember the fine art of signing papers while holding a baby.
The furnace guy left and I breathed a sigh of relief.
Was it time for wine??????
No comments:
Post a Comment