I learned that -
- caring for a baby is a lot of work, but so worth every minute of joy you get back.
- the month of January, weather wise, CAN be enjoyable, if you are not in Iowa.
- I have a lot of time as a retired person. Am I making best use of it?
- being busy all day renewed my energy level, so does not being busy make you lazy?
- my own bed is the best place to sleep.
- sunshine is so energizing. I LOVED the sunny days of Denver.
- living away for a month requires a re-orientation to where you keep things in your own house.
- when you return home, it looks good, but it also develops a desire to make changes....
- the construct of my days should look differently or I should appreciate the freedom more.
- I don't want to see the clothes I wore for the month again.
- maybe moving from Iowa or at least during the winter, would be a good choice.
- my kids are kind and gracious about having me around and I love their presence.
- walking outside in the winter with mild temperatures is exactly the boost needed.
- people everywhere are friendly.
- flying from a big airport to big airport is cheaper and easier.
- there is nothing more enjoyable than the smile and love of a baby.
- I would do it all again, in a heart beat.
No comments:
Post a Comment