Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Making Progress

Yes, the weather has been lousy.

Yes, I've been staying inside, A LOT.

So I've scanned in THREE more years, however this might make you think I've spent all my time working on my project. I hate to spoil the illusion, but I've discovered that once our kids got older we either got
A) busier and had no time to take pictures or
B) thought they weren't growing as fast as when they were babies, so we rarely got our camera out.

I have way less photos to scan in for these 'formative years'

Here are some highlights:

1986

This was the year my nephew was born. My one and only nephew. I have no nieces. My children have only one cousin. He is it. And we loved him to pieces.


1987

In 1986 I started back to teaching after seven years off raising the kids. So we finally felt we could afford to move to a larger home. We were conservative. We should have purchased something larger at the time, but alas, we did not. We loved this neighborhood. We had some really great times here.


1988

I've got two photos from 1988. It was this year for Christmas that we all received Cross Country Skis. We had discussed that if we are going to live in snow we should embrace it.


And here is my little family of four. Josh is 11, Natalie is 9. Oh, these were such wonderful years.







No comments:

Post a Comment