Saturday, April 5, 2014

I Miss My Babies Already

We are now home, all of us either flying or driving our way back.

I miss the excitement of those little girls.

However I must admit it is nice to relax and not be on guard for why they will discover every second.

I know we didn't take as many pictures as we would have liked because we were constantly corralling two under two. PLUS, those little stinkers know when the phone comes out you can annoy the adults if you stop doing what you were doing.





They were just the cutest. I am amazed at how their minds have developed so much so soon. They know when they are doing something they are not supposed to. They know how to be coy. They know how to be pleasant. They know how to throw a fit. They can give hugs. They can melt your heart. Every Second. We were all in love with those two.

No comments:

Post a Comment