Sunday, May 4, 2014

Ahhh, California

There is no other experience like it.

The weather, sunny and 70+ every day.

The organic, health conscious food and the no excuse to not walk or exercise every day.

I absolutely love it. It rejuvenated both mind and body.

Yesterday we went to The Getty. I had been before, but this time I saw Jackson Pollack's mural, which was very exciting. However I discovered it has been at the University of Iowa since 1956. Forty-five minutes from my home. Are you kidding, where have I been all of my life?

I also saw Ansel Adams photographs. Absolutely stunning.

Here are the gardens, very impressive:


Today we went to the Farmer's Market. Look at these fruits:


And we went to a park by the Farmer's Market. 


It's on the playground of a school. Schools are so interesting here, several buildings, not one large one because the weather is so conducive to moving from class to class outside.


Josh and I went out to lunch and sat outside. It was delightful.


And we stopped to pick up one more Chocolate Dream smoothies, to fill my fix.


One for Gg, one for Noelle.

And I topped off my day with some Gg juice.












No comments:

Post a Comment