Josh and Noelle and I went to a park in downtown Santa Monica. It was gorgeous. (Sorry my pictures look blurry, I need a new phone.)
This is the entrance o the restrooms. It is a piece of Art, for restrooms.
Here Noelle and I are at a lookout to the pier.
And here we are just chilllaxin'
It's a gorgeous day, but warm and I wanted a smoothie, but one not made with dairy. And only in California could I find the PERFECT one. It was made with cashew milk, dates, chocolate, carob powder, agave. It was called Chocolate .dream.
But really it was divine or heavenly. I could have one every day. (Noelle actually helped scarf mine down too. She MUCH preferred mine to her dad's Orange one. What can I say people with good taste buds stick together.)
I love to note what is current and unique to CA versus the Midwest. Here's water in a box, not a bottle.
And of course my meals out are better than anything I could ever get at home.
Here's lunch with fresh tomatoes and papaya and mango as sides to my chicken curry salad.
And yesterday right after I arrived we went to Noelle's Dan the Man Gym Class. Oh so fun.
Here she is on the train. She had to wait in line with her "ticket" to get a ride.
And here she is with Dan, the MAN, doing parallel bars.








No comments:
Post a Comment