Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Penguin on a Potty



This is a penguin.


This is a potty.


This is a penguin on a potty.


Which when you are two is kind of a big deal, especially when you are trying to learn to use the big girl potty.

So when Noelle put the penguin on the potty she decided SHE wanted to go to the potty.

She ran to her room, I followed and removed her pants and diaper and in just a few seconds she ran back to the playroom.

I rushed after her to see her squatting on the teeny tiny potty. You can imagine every thought going through my head as I scooped her up and rushed her to her own potty.

I was successful, I might add. She used her own potty.

But I am smarter now. When she asks to use the potty I am going to make her identify WHICH potty.



No comments:

Post a Comment