This week we are staying in a cottage off Montana and the end of the week, a house, because the rest of our family will come for a visit.
So today I played Gg hooky and
had some organic juice. every item in the store was organic. Every. Unbelievable.
Then I had lunch outside, in the shade. It was actually a little chilly and I can't even believe I'm saying that.
The salad had chicken, roasted asparagus, fresh shaved Parmesan and a pesto vinaigrette on the side. This restaurant serves ALL dressings on the side unless you specify otherwise.
Again, unbelievable. Everyone is so health conscious here. They do not assume how you would like your meal. They accommodate. That's what you get when you live in a city of egos.
Then one of my shop stops was Marcia Bloom. This funky, artsy lady who sews all the clothing in the store. She used a variety of colors and patterns together in skirts, dresses, tops. She was so fun to talk to. I really had no intent to buy anything, but then I saw this top.
It's a stretchy lace and I fell in love. She said she created it in her Downton Abbey phase. We discussed how to wear it and in typical Califormia style she said to keep it casual with a jean jacket or long sweater, don't make it look like you are trying to be dressed up.
I just love the fashion here. Anything goes...on...together....whatever.
Tomorrow I will be back with my Princess.



No comments:
Post a Comment