Well, I'm home.
Am I glad?
Kind of.
It's nice to be able to relax and not have to be on the lookout for what a two year old can get in to.
But it's also quiet.
And hot.
And humid.
And I'm stuck indoors because I hate the humidity.
I miss the weather in CA and CO.
CA is sunny and 70 ish EVERY day. Honestly, I would love to live in that climate. Not that city, but that climate.
CO is seasonal and I was walking around when it was 90 and it was hot, but the lack of humidity made it tolerable.
What I loved most, besides being around my granddaughters and children, was the ability to get outside and walk every single day, no matter the time of day, and not have to suffer dreadfully because of the weather.
Did I say I HATE the humidity?
I seriously need to contemplate a lottery win. I wouldn't ask for much, maybe one million, but if I want a residence in CO AND CA, I think I would need two million.
That's all, surely someone who wins 350 million wouldn't mind giving me just 1 or 2?
No comments:
Post a Comment