Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My Days

are running together. They seem similar, feedings at 10, 1 and 4, but they are unique depending on how someone's tummy feels. For the most part Hadley is a dream baby. So good.

Here she is outside with her sister's hat on since we couldn't find hers. Aven was quite gracious to share.


Aven is attentive to Hadley and asked to hold her, but as soon as I took out my phone for a photo she drew solemn and tried to slip away.



And here is my CA babe on her bike. Quite a pro in her neighborhood.

And another travel story-
We took uber to LAX. Once in the car our driver said it was only his second time to LAX. Ugh. We were kind of tight on time and LA traffic could care less. And the young man was delightful, talkative, engaging, quisitive. I really enjoyed him BUT I was so nervous about the time. 

Once we got to the airport we had less than 30 minutes to check bags and go through security. At LAX!

So Ed ran back to check in curbside with the large bag, while I stood with my carry on, knowing we could do just that carry it on, while holding a place in line in case this line moved faster. We communicated via phones. What did we do without them?

Simultaneously we both got our bags checked and at that moment we discovered our flight was one hour late. RELIEF!

My stress immediately dissipated, however I did use a drink coupon on the plane for a glass of red wine relaxation.

Tomorrow I'll tell you about my seat mate on the plane.



No comments:

Post a Comment