Monday, June 15, 2015

Short Visit

We had a quick trip to LA. I was elated to see Braxton, but wished we could have stayed longer, but our"job" in Colorado requires us to return.

We went to a 'soccer' birthday party Noelle was invited to. Isn't that a cool idea, hire a 'coach' to run three year olds through the paces? She had a great time.


We also managed to go around the block on her bike. She already seems like a pro.
And we took a quick photo of the very tired parents and their baby.

And I'm going to share a travel story-
We were flying Southwest and you choose your seats. The aisle seat ahead of us was empty and a young mother and her 9 month old ask the couple if she could sit there or would they object to a baby. The couple hemmed and hawed. She reiterates "I'd rather you tell me now than be upset if he cries." The woman said, "it will bother me. I want to sleep". So the mom moved to an aisle seat ONE row behind us.(I had to laugh because the woman would still be disturbed!)

What was remarkable was that the mom asked. Really very considerate. Later the attendant who had witnessed the encounter whispered something to the mom. I know it was about the incident and I wish I had been privy to their conversation.

What you discover about people....




No comments:

Post a Comment