At my age everything is beginning to go.
Every part of my body. Nothing is forbidden. Some days it is rather hard to accept and then sometimes it's, who cares?
So hearing is definitely one of the first senses to weaken. I do find I have to ask for some things said to be repeated but overall my hearing is fine.
Until...
the dishwasher in our apartment is on.
We have to raise the tv volume to 32.
This was the case last night.
And then my husband went and turned it off.
Ahh, silence and we could reduce the volume to a more normal level.
And then the train went by.
And I refused to go to volume 48. So we hit pause and waited the train out.
Needless to say we are hoping the appliances in our house rank a little better on decibel rating scale.
No comments:
Post a Comment