This is what I am.
Spoiled.
Rotten.
I have grown so accustomed to some advanced improvements in daily living and when I must regress, well I get rather snotty and snooty about it.
Take this refrigerator.
I should be grateful I am living in a country with such a luxury, but oh no. I'm daily grumbling about the fact that I have to bend over constantly to see what is stored inside. We have had a side by side fridge for years. We'll be getting a French door fridge in our house. This one is so old school!
I understand why it is in an apartment (cheap) however it does not reduce my annoyance every time I open the door. And when I complain I then think
How
Spoiled
Am
I
And once we move in, how quickly I will forget this fridge and my inability to have instantaneous access.
Spoiled. Rotten.

No comments:
Post a Comment