We have been looking for a chandelier over our dining room table for six months. (Obviously not a high priority, but always in the back of our minds.)
We ordered one that I thought was perfect.
It arrived while I was in California and Ed put it up.
He wasn't sure it was the right one, but waited for me to come home and see.
I agreed. Wrong one.
Down it went.
Then we ordered another one.
He put that up while I was in Iowa.
I thought it was up too high.
When I came home he took that one down.
Third time - I went to an actual big box store and saw the light I thought would be perfect.
So Ed kindly for the THIRD time put up this chandler.
And even before we had unpackaged all the shells that hang we could feel that this was the one. It just occupied the space so completely. It gave off just the right feng shui for the room.
We love it.
Ahhh-
No comments:
Post a Comment