And I repeat as I have so often since moving here. I am so busy.
Trite, I know, but true.
There seems to always be something to do. So many places to check out. So many new acquaintances to meet and greet and get to know.
And then there are the grandchildren here and in CA. I am so blessed to be able to see them all so much more frequently.
So I will try to do a little catching up.
We had Thanksgiving here, our first time in our new house. It's going to take a little practice on where is the best place for appetizers, serving locations, logistics of moving around the stove, but I will enjoy the challenge.
The granddaughters enjoyed the day watching tv in their parent and uncle's sleeping bags.
Over 25 years old. Who knew.
And they got to play with these gorgeous jewels that my neighbor gave me as she was unpacking and asked, "Now why did I pack these?" I guess to give my granddaughters.
No comments:
Post a Comment