Sunday, February 12, 2017

Cutie Pies

Usually I am so sad when I leave my LA  family. Now that I live closer I am able to see them more frequently, but still it is a distance and an absence in my heart.

Well, this is the beauty of this month.

The LA Mommy had to travel for work and Daddy had a huge workload and he asked if I could come back. (He really asked if I could extend my stay, but my brother and sister in law were coming Friday)

So I found a GREAT ticket and I am returning for a a four day three night stay to help out.

So FUN to be able to do this.

AND I get to go with my granddaughter on her field trip.

I am so excited!!!!

So I get to see these cutie pies AGAIN this afternoon.


And the other really odd coincidence is my daughter is traveling to LA for work the EXACT same dates I will be there AND coincidentally we are on the SAME flight back to Denver.

I love it all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my---what a series of FUN times ahead! Flying home with Natalie will be the "icing on the cake". Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete