Saturday, May 13, 2017

Beverly Hills Library

Every visit I make to LA now my grandchildren's nanny likes to take me to places I haven't been.

So this time we went to the Beverly Hills Library. (Do you think of THE Beverly Hills tv show when I say BH? I do.)

Oh my goodness what a gorgeous library.

This is looking from the entrance to the Children's Library.

This shows the door to get into the Children's Library. This was about  one fifth of the kiddos' section.

At the entrance was this stack of books and a painting on the books, so clever.

The view of the main library from the entrance.
I could not believe the size of the Children's Library. It was huge. And the main section was just gorgeous. A friend asked me if I saw any celebrities there and I laughed. I think they can afford to buy all their books.

This little room was in the Children's section. Just a place to quietly read. I couldn't even begin to capture the magnitude of the size in a photo.


My grandson does love books, but his favorite part was the toy room. Ah, he's normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment