The two little girls here love to dress up. I think Hadley likes to dress up only because her sister is dressing up and well, she copies everything she does.
Recently I was at Costco and I saw these 'fancy' dresses. I knew my daughter would not let them wear them, because they were a tad obnoxious, however I knew my granddaughters would love them.
And I was right. I presented them as 'dress-up only' dresses and I told Aven hers was a wedding dress.
She loved it and wore it all night and wanted to pose.
Hadley put hers on and said, "I'm so beautiful" and she twirled. (Notice she did not care and had the dress right over her t-shirt.)
I want to enjoy this stage for as long as I can, they grow up so fast and turn to teen interests by third grade. Their imagination now is the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment