Tuesday, May 16, 2017

My Grandson

Now when I go to visit my LA grandchildren I spend more time with my grandson, as my granddaughter is in preschool until 2 or 3, depending on the day.

So one day we went to Griffith Park and Braxton and I rode the train. He loves trains. The last time I visited we went there also and in the middle of the track are some miniature houses. That week Noelle was with us and we were pretending that the blue house in the middle was Gg's house.

So when we went by the blue house this time Braxton very quietly said, "Gg's house."

Ah, to have that very same memory again!!!


He loves to wear sunglasses.
And here he is as a very serious rider. He went around six times. I still cannot believe he does this and he doesn't turn two until the end of the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment