Here is my son and the two kids:
| Braxton is reflecting a bit of a pleasure in chocolate ice cream. |
I think he had heard us saying something about Colorado, plus Ed had on a Colorado t-shirt.
I replied, "Yes, we are from Colorado."
"Oh, those aren't your children?"
"No, that's my son and my grandchildren."
Now mind you this guy is younger than me, Probably 55-60.
"Oh, it was hard to tell. Everyone's hair color was the same."
Then he proceeded to relay his observations that numerous young people are turning gray at a younger age. He mused, "What are we doing to our young?"
My reply was it was probably stress. I know our son has a very stressful job. Clients breathing down his neck, deadlines to meet, directors, producers, hounding, hounding, hounding. And then there is a break and then you are back at it again.
So we talked about the industry a while, because where else can you talk about the entertainment industry but in the capital of it all.
And then my family returned and he exited.
I wished I had asked his job because I am fascinated by all the people at any time of day that seem to be sitting in restaurants or coffee shops or walking around. Any age. My assumption always is that they are in the industry and I'd like to collect data to prove my theory.
Maybe someday I will. They will just think I'm one more eccentric walking around LA.
No comments:
Post a Comment