Saturday, September 2, 2017

Kindergarten

Both of my granddaughters are going to kindergarten. They are adjusting to their new surroundings and at this time LOVE their teachers and their experience. It makes my heart swell.

However their siblings are not faring as well.

Poor little B went with his sister to Kindergarten and wore his backpack too. He ran into the school yard with her and was greatly disappointed to not be able to stay.

He cried all the way home pronouncing this mantra -

I WANT TO GO TO KINDERGARTEN!

The  next day he accepted his fate in life and managed to not cry when he dropped his sister off at school.

Breaks my heart, but he will be attending school all too soon....

1 comment:

  1. When Campbell first went to preschool, Parker used to sit on one of the little chairs and quietly do a puzzle or color...she hoped to blend in so I would leave her there too! When I "discovered" she was there, I had to haul a screaming child out to the car. Those littles just want to be like their older siblings!

    ReplyDelete