Friday, September 22, 2017

Snowmass Village

We didn't actually stay in Aspen, but instead Snowmass Village, which is totally created for skiers.

I felt like a skier, even though it was the wrong season. I could feel the energy of the skiers who have lodged here before me. I saw the rosy cheeks, the clunky boots, the warm sweaters before the fire.

It was way too difficult to capture the village with my iPhone. We rode a gondola, not this ski lift from one part of the village to another.

We tried to ride the gondola in Apsen, but the day we were there a storm came up and the staff were suggesting it might not be safe. We might make it to the top, but if there was lightening, the trip down  would be stalled and who knows when we would return.

So we decided to pass.

We chose life. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment