Saturday, April 28, 2012

MIL House

To piggy back on yesterday's post, I've discovered some homes that my children could purchase to meet not only their needs, but MINE!



This seems to fit for LA. I mean every home has a pool in LA. I could earn my keep by being the "pool lady".

I'm thinking I could live right above the sun room. That way I could look out at the pool and know when I need to get out there and do my 'netting'.












These homes seem more suitable for the Denver area. So my Denver kids will have more of a selection.

If you note the 'wing' on the right, look at how much space I could live in!

If they have a riding mower, I could definitely get some of that Denver sun AND save them some maintenance fees!

I bet there is a little suite above the garage, tucked back to the left on this home. A perfect Grandma hideaway!
So c'mon kids, get shopping! Interest rates are at an all time low!

No comments:

Post a Comment