Thursday, September 19, 2013

Third Year

of Retirement and I think I am hitting my stride.

I've had a busy week. And it's all good. This is my last two days...


Wednesday -

At Dress for Success at 8:45 ( THAT was really hard, getting up and out the door, dressed up, that early!)
9:45 Writing Group
11:45 lunch with a friend
1:30 Shopping with a friend
6:30 dance lesson

Yup, a tough life.

Then today...

Up at 8:00 ( I was sleepy from that busy day yesterday, we seniors need our sleep)

10:30 haircut
11:15 groceries
12:00 home for lunch, then I made dinner because at
4:30 I was out for wine with friends.

Seriously, how can I get anything done with a schedule like this?

The people I met with for drinks are still teaching. They just talked about feeling like they have no life.

I know they don't. I was there.

That's why my above schedule is so darn sweet. I spent 30 years not having that life.

I'm taking advantage of every minute of it while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment